The ''I Love Lucy'' Show

My favorite TV show when I was little, and my favorite Funny Lady now that I am a grown up is Lucille Ball! Whenever I was too sick to go to school, my Mom would deck me out on the couch and bring a cup of tea without sugar or milk so it wouldn’t upset my tummy so I could watch Lucy on TV. It only happened a few times but I’ll never forget how special my Mom made me feel!

Share my trip down Nostalgia Lane to visit my favourite TV show when I was a kid...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Everyone's a fashion critic

Click the title above & Listen!

That Wacky Redhead #25 Posted by Hello

Episode 89 - "Lucy Is Envious"
A wealthy ex-schoolmate of Lucy’s is collecting for a charity. Lucy tells her friend to put her down for “five.” But when the uppity friend arrives to collect the pledged funds, Lucy is shocked to learn that her “five” meant five hundred dollars. In order to raise the money, Lucy and Ethel get a job dressed as two maids from Mars in a stunt to publicize a science fiction movie. They “invade” the top of the Empire State Building and scare the daylights out of a group of hotel patrons.
First aired March 29, 1954.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home