The ''I Love Lucy'' Show

My favorite TV show when I was little, and my favorite Funny Lady now that I am a grown up is Lucille Ball! Whenever I was too sick to go to school, my Mom would deck me out on the couch and bring a cup of tea without sugar or milk so it wouldn’t upset my tummy so I could watch Lucy on TV. It only happened a few times but I’ll never forget how special my Mom made me feel!

Share my trip down Nostalgia Lane to visit my favourite TV show when I was a kid...

Thursday, June 09, 2005


That Wacky Redhead #5 Posted by Hello

Episode 25 - "Pioneer Women"
Determining that they have washed 219,000 dishes since being married, Lucy and Ethel demand dishwashers. The men insist that the women have it too “soft” and bet them fifty dollars that they can’t live without modern conveniences. See the classic moment when Lucy battles a loaf of bread.
First aired March 31, 1952.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home