The ''I Love Lucy'' Show

My favorite TV show when I was little, and my favorite Funny Lady now that I am a grown up is Lucille Ball! Whenever I was too sick to go to school, my Mom would deck me out on the couch and bring a cup of tea without sugar or milk so it wouldn’t upset my tummy so I could watch Lucy on TV. It only happened a few times but I’ll never forget how special my Mom made me feel!

Share my trip down Nostalgia Lane to visit my favourite TV show when I was a kid...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Episode 36 - "Job Switching"


That Wacky Redhead #30 - in The Chocolate Factory episode - a colorized posterPosted by Hello

Episode 36 - "Job Switching"
Convinced that they need to do something more lucrative than keep house, Lucy and Ethel get jobs in a candy factory. The girls are forced to work at a conveyer belt that brings the sweets to them faster than their unskilled hands can pack them.
This episode is a classic among classics.
First aired September 15, 1952.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home